Let’s get down to business. You need a good bow case to protect your super awesome, jaw dropping, mind blindingly cool gear. Well, that’s what you’re looking at. I hope these will help you pick the best bow case for you. I broke a bow once because I didn’t keep it in a case. It made me so mad, I just couldn’t stand it. So do yourself a favor and get a bow case. It’ll be a great decision.
Side note. There are no affiliate links in this post, there are some on the site. These links are to amazon so you can check it out yourself and see the price and reviews. I won’t make anything if you click all the links, buy a million dollars of junk, and then do it again. These are just my thoughts on the 5 best hard compound bow cases.
- Learn to shoot accurately fast
- Maximize your skills whether compound or traditional
- The skills you need now will be right at you fingertips
1. Plano protector compact bow case – Priced between $25-35 this is the best value for the money if you just need a basic hard case. It’s not a waterproof behemoth, but you’ll get the right kind of protection for storage and taking it to the range and back. It’s a quick assembly and at 43 inches long, it’ll fit a good part of the bows out there.
2. Plano 108115 aw – Priced between $125-145 you’re looking at a much bigger, heavier, and weatherproof case. This case is much larger and is also TSA approved for flying. It’s 48 inches, that’s 4 ft, long and weighs in at 19 pounds of thick plastic protection. Some people have had issues with the locks so be sure to check them when you get the product.
3. SKB hunter series- Priced between $120-145 you end up with a very high quality compact bow case. It’s very weather proof and a lot lighter. At 39 inches, it’s going to be a tight fit and there’s not extra room for much. I also know that several people have had to remove quivers or stabilizers to get the their bow in it. A high quality compact case.
4. Flambeau hard case- Priced between $35-85, yeah I found that interesting. Either I’m mistaken or it’s the same case on different sites. I got a tip that Gander Mountain had pretty much the same case for a better price. The best price I found on Amazon at this time was $45. This is a big case at 49 inches and will fit lots of stuff or a big old bow.
5. Plano bow max- Priced between $65-90 you get a good compact bow case at 43 inches that has more width than all the other cases. This one comes with a storage box and a place for your arrows. It’s also an airline approved bow case. This one is supposed to be designed to keep the quiver on the bow. Some people have had issues with the weather proofing on this case, but as always, be sure to check your case when you buy it.
There are tons of bow cases out there and I’m sure you can find bigger and better, but as far as value goes. These are my top choices for taking care of your bow and other gear